normally runs each Autumn – the next one starts late Sept 2020 as in 2019 we will be running the “Just 10” course by J. John, looking at the Ten Commandments
(and will be held in St. Patrick’s, Millisle)
- Wed 23rd Sept, 7.30pm – Week 1 (Intro): Is there More To Life Than This?
- Wed 30th Sept, 7.30pm – Week 2: Who Is Jesus?
- Wed 7th Oct, 7.30pm – Week 3: Why Did Jesus Die?
- Wed 14th Oct, 7.30pm – Week 4: How Can I Have Faith?
- Wed 21st Oct, 7.30pm – Week 5: Why And How Do I Pray?
- Wed 28th – BREAK FOR HALF TERM (to be confirmed)
- Sat ??, 10.00am – 4.30pm – Away Day (including lunch)
(‘Echo Sound’ – the home of Rab & Pat Mollan, nr Delamont – to be confirmed)
- Who Is The Holy Spirit?
- How Can I Be Filled With The Holy Spirit?
- What Does The Holy Spirit Do?
- How Can I Make The Most Of The Rest Of My Life?
- Wed 4th Nov, 7.30pm – Week 6: Why and How Should I Read The Bible?
- Wed 11th Nov, 7.30pm – Week 7: Does God Heal Today?
- Wed 18th Nov, 7.30pm – Week 8: What About The Church?